- Descriptions of Collections
- Descriptions of the collections in the Niels Bohr Archive have been transferred to the Archon digital archives system, where they are being supplemented with detailed and searchable Finding Aids.
- Digitized Documents within Collections
- In addition, original material in selected collections is being digitized.
- This material is available on the web only to bona fide scholars with an approved application.
- We thank the Danish Ministry of Science, which funded the project up to its present stage, as well as staff at the Niels Bohr Institute and Chris Prom of Archon.
- Future improvement
- We strongly encourage comment and criticism of the project, which is still in its inception.
Page Generated in: 0.044 seconds (using 39 queries).
Using 7.99MB of memory. (Peak of 8.12MB.)
Powered by Archon
Version 3.21 rev-2
Copyright ©2012 <a href="http://www.uiuc.edu/">The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign</a>